Monday, March 25, 2013

Day 6 - Disney Dreams

Foreword: Hello readers, I'm currently in Tokyo, and I'm publishing this post from Tokyo Disneyland (hehehe a post about Disney Paris, published in Tokyo Disneyland)  I wrote this entry 2 months ago, so I can just press publish using the interner in my phone. The thing is i have just started writing Day 7 (out of 14days) last week and i still haven't finished the entry yet, so the Paris-London travelouge would have to be put on hold until I get back from Tokyo nxt week (then I'll write abt Tokyo :) ) thank you so much for reading! Much love, XOs


Having rested our aching feet, we feltl refreshed to head out for the Disney Dreams show. I felt a bit sluggish, because I was really exhausted from the whole day of navigating around the park, but I'm telling you, it was a show not to be missed. I think they showed it because it was Disney's 20th anniversary this year.

It was sooo amazing. "breathtaking" is an understatement. It touched me deep down to my core with its beauty, and I was all teary by the end of the show. I think my word will not do any justice in describing the show, so please watch this video I took of it. Ignore the frequents gasps of awe I make, and the off key sing-a-long. Also, please pardon the uncontrolable shaking, and grainy quality of the video. :)

Enjoy.


1 comment:

  1. You are absolutely right! "breathtaking" is an understatement.Always a pleasure to read your posts!Somethimes I care about buying runescape accounts .

    ReplyDelete

Pages - Menu