Friday, July 13, 2012

Me and My Docs.

*Bimbotic post.

I have always had an infatuation with Doc Martens. I had my first pair when I was about 8, and I have been looking for it since the time I outgrew it. Like an old lover, I can never seem to forget about it.

And finally, some time last year, I managed to get my hands on a pair of beautiful floral doc martens. And the cherry on top of that great sundae was that I get to wear it around Europe, and  that shoe was a great conversation starter too!

I went to a lot of troubles getting these pairs since I had to order them straight from The US. I'm not kidding. It was like adoption or something. But every trouble was worth it. It's "Airwair", so the sole is extremely bouncy and soft.  They're practical, tough and durable, very comfortable (especially if you have to walk a long distance, then you'll see how much it pays to invest in a pair of docs), and so, so prettyyyyyy! I don't think I have ever loved a pair of shoe so much in my life. It even has a special place in my room. lols.

So here it is, a tribute to the docs that I love so much!

Switzerland

Rome

Rome

Venice

Switzerland

Paris

Paris, Louvre Museum, the Rose Line

Germany

Milan

Rome, The Spanish Steps

Florence


Seriously, Doc Marten should nominate me to be their ambassador or something.

2 comments:

Pages - Menu