Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Braided Charm Bracelet

So as promised, the finished product of the charm bracelet!

I had so much fun making them, braiding the delicate suede chords, picking charms, lining them in order and pulling the chords through the hoops. I think making things has this insanely calming impact on me. Well, making things without the pressure of deadline at least.

I had some experiments as to how I wanted them to look like. I tried combining several colors together, but in the end, I decided it looks better monotoned. I also tried several lengths, contemplated putting clasp on it instead of just ending it with a knot, but I thought it looks so much better to end it with a knot. It looks "raw". A quality that I like when it comes to design. :)

So without further ado, I present to you my braided charm bracelet. Enjoy! :)



The pretty pink ones:
The colour reminds me of cotton candy.




The finishing knot.

Maybe it's the combination of the colours and the charms, but they have this cutsey, fairy tale quality to them, IMO.

Balerina in tutu!





The purple ones:
I made this one for my friend Wahyu, because she likes purple.

A long charm bracelet with various charms.





The finishing knot.


Long enough to go three times around your wrist!






The white ones:
I think white and gold goes so well together. These have an elegant quality about them.

Autumn in Paris. :)



The finishing knot.





And finally, the black ones:
which of course I love! They look so cool. These pictures are of the one I personally own. lol.



Similar to the purple one. This design goes 3 times around your wrist.

Finishing knot.


How I wear them:

The tiered bracelet.




The single bracelet




You can even stack 'em together!

So there it is, the result of my peaceful weekend. :)

As a result to that, I have a drawer full of braided bracelets. lol. Pretty as they are, and as tempting as it is to keep them all to myself, I was thinking of selling them, and donate some of the profits to charity (I'm a broke ass student, so this is the only way I can make money to donate *cue sad violin song*). 

So, if anyone is interested, do let me know. Unfortunately though, I can only sell them on a pre-order basis for now. 

The single bracelet (available in all 4 colours) sells for RM7 (not including postage).
The tiered bracelet that goes 3 times around your wrist (also available in all 4 colours) sells for rm 18.

So you can drop me an email at satisekar@yahoo.com with your details (or if you have any questions at all);
Name: 
Address:
Contact Number
Bracelet Design, Colour: (Single/Tiered), (Pink/Purple/White/Black)
Quantity:

You can also ask me for different colours, and I'll see what can be done ok? :)

2 comments:

Pages - Menu