Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Skin Food Challenge 12 - The Reveal

Ah..the day of the reveal has finall come.

So, for these past 12 days, I have religiously followed the Skin Food Egg White Pore Clean Pad and Skin Food Egg White Serum regime.

There were ups and downs in between, bumps on my skin has came and gone, and came back again with full force, and disappearing slowly again, to my relieve, thanks to Skin Food.

So for this post I really would like to summarize what both products did to my skin.

Skin Food Egg White Pore Clean Pad, while causing a slight break out right after I applied it on my face, (because my skin is so sensitive like that), they leave it feeling so soft and smooth. No kidding. And the pad has some alien absorbing power, because, it never fails to absorb dirts out of my skin, even after I exfoliated.

I don't worry so much about the break out anymore, becaus the serum usually takes care of them for me. The serums, as I have probably mentioned it, is my favourite product of the two. I usually put those on at night, and I wake up with a dewy youthful skin. I LOVE IT!! I will definitely continue using those.


So as promised, pictures!

From this:


to...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Bippity
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Boppity
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Boo!!

This!










Healthier, brighter, softer skin!!!!

I'm so pleased at how it turned out! My millia (turns out those bumps under my eyes are called milias) are even getting better! and they're supposed to be so hard to get rid of!! I'm not wearing anything on my face in case you're wondering, just eye liner and lip tint. :)

So I guess that's it then, the loooooooong ride was so worth it. I shall TRY(I'm a broke ass student, so it might not be that easy for me. :p)  to continue with the Egg White range, because, my face is looking healthier now. I'm so ecstatic! I'm watching Breaking Dawn tomorrow at Cineleisure (AGHHHH!!! Team Edward!) I'll so drop by Skin Food, I'm even more hooked than before!

Here are the price list for Egg White range btw, in case you were wondering.

Egg White Pore Mask - RM 44.00
Egg White Pore Foam 150ml - RM 45.90 
Egg White Serum - RM 42.90 
 Egg White Pore Clean Pads - RM 28.80


I would also like to thank my readers (ye ye je readers. macam ada readers je hohoho) for coming along on this journey for me.

Until we meet again!

Love,
SSK

5 comments:

  1. you're so pretty! :D congrats on the win!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Thank you for the wish! and the compliments. :)

    ReplyDelete

Pages - Menu