Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Skin Food Challenge 11 - THE day before the reveal

Ahh, it is finally here. The final day before the reveal. I have just applied my last pair of Egg White Pore Clean Pad, and Egg White Serum (I still have some of it left yayy).

My skin is doing better and better, although because of the setback, it's not where I wish it to be, but at least it's not where I fear it to be. :) I'm anxious to see the result tomorrow. I don't think it will be like the picture I posted yesterday, you know, the one with dewy complexion and adorable freckles. But, I think that it may be well on it's way there.

I have been looking for the cause of my lumps of bumps on my skin, I must say, I was a bit surprised that it MAY not be sebum after all... no wonder it keeps coming back. :(

On the up side though, my skin is feeling really soft and smooth right now, and after searching through google about skin conditions, and seeing all the images of skin problems, I really am grateful to have my skin as it is now. :s One feel like one doth ask to much.

So no matter what the outcome is tomorrow (I don't think there will be much difference between tonight and tomorrow :p), I will still be happy with my skin, and will try harder to take care of it.

See you tomorrow lovelies.

xx

p.s: I went to AU2 JJ's Skin Food store just now to look for suitable moisturiser for my oh-so-delicate skin, and saw this, and definitely fell in love with the packaging.
Gorgeous aren't they? so mysterious. Like some kind of magic potion for eternal youth or something. It's from their Gold Caviar range. Didn't buy it though, since I don't have any problems with wrinkles. YET. *knock on wood*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages - Menu