Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Skin Food Challenge 10 - A tutorial

I'm SOOOOO sorry for the late post. I was watching the foot ball game just now.. I hope that riot doesn't break out between the 2 countries. :( And then mid-way of writing this blog, my battery went out, and I couldn't find my charger. *le-sigh*

On a lighter note, my skin is doing better! Thank God! Excessive sebum is still there, but definitely smaller. I don't know what's going on with it, really.
So anyway, today, I'm going to show you a step-by-step tutorial to a great looking skin! I know I promised to post a picture of yesterday's result, but I changed my mind. :p sorry. hehe I also promised no more picture of my face didn't I? hahahahaha. ah well. c'est la vie.

So here goes a simple photo tutorial of the Skin Food Egg White Pore Clean Pad and Skin Food Egg White Serum.


Skin Food Egg White Pore Clean Pad                                                                            

Oh. Hai.
Step 1 & Step 2

1. Take out Step 1 Pad. It's usually
folded inwards. Use the inner
embossed part
2. wipe your (clean) face gently with 
the pad in circular motion. Cheek area.

3. Forehead area
4. And my most critical area, the area 
next to my nose. Just wipe your whole 
face with it

5. Be grossed out at the dirt the pad 
managed to absorb. It helps to say 
"ewwwwww" like me. lulz.
6. When that's done, take Step 2.
As you can probably see from my face,
I like this step. It's so refreshing.


7. Wipey-wipe. Do the same thing you 
you did with Step 1.
8. When that's done, raise your thumb. 
You're good to go. Tres Bien!

Skin Food Egg White Serum                                                                                             


1. Take out the 2 Serums.
2. Put the T-Zone serum on your index
finger.

3. Apply 'em eggy goodness on 
your T-zone. And smooth it out. Using
only your index finger.
4. Do the same thing with U-Zone 
serum.But do it with your ring finger 
instead.It's important to not mix the 2.
 So make sure you use 2 different 
fingers!
                                                                                                                                          

The success might not be immediate, but you will definitely feel your skin smoother. I heard that Skin Food's already launching these 2 eggy babies. You can find out the details here on their Malaysian facebook page, where you can ask them directly about the product with immediate response.

Or you can check em out on their Malaysian website here. Im so sorry, but I dont know their international website yet. I tried going here, but it's all in korean. But if you can read Korean, by all means, visit them.

So that's al from me for tonight. Have a good dream!

xx

4 comments:

  1. lovely.. can't wait 2 try it myself.... btw, ur action is cute.. hehehehe...

    ReplyDelete

Pages - Menu