Monday, November 14, 2011

Skin Food Challenge 03 - An Experiment

So as promised, I'll be posting up pictures of my face I took today, post-Skin Food Egg White Products application. Spoiler alert - be ready to be surprised.

I said yesterday that I wasn't impressed right? I TAKE THAT ALL BACK!!!

Look!!
T-Zone bumps greatly reduced


Ditto


U-Zone left


U-Zone right

Please excuse my droopy eyes and vacant expression. I took this right after I woke up.

Did you notice the difference? The bumps are noticeably smaller than last night. And I think the serum is giving my skin that dewy glow. It's my birthday today, and I even went out to celebrate it with my other half (more on that later) without any make up on. I was that confident with my skin today. 

THESE PRODUCTS ARE AMAZING! I have to admit, I was a bit skeptical about the result, but there it is.

I'm gonna continue with the serum everyday, and with the pad every other day, so that it lasts for 12 days, since there are only 5 pairs in the package. 

 I will keep you updated.

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages - Menu