Tuesday, October 18, 2011

War

I came across so many videos of soldiers returning from serving their countries, to the arms of their loved one. I must have spent a good 3 hours crying over it. I found it so heart warming, and I felt the love on so many levels, so, I'd like to share it with you guys









Now, after watching that I really realized that this is what war does to people. This is what war does to families.

It tears people apart.

Sons and daughters from their parents,
Parents from their children,
Husbands from wives,
Wives from husbands.

At the end of the day, those involved and sacrificed in war, no matter which country they come from, are just a person, with people who love them, who would never wish to lose them.

So I'm going to ask a naive question here.

Is war really necessary?

1 comment:

Pages - Menu