Thursday, October 1, 2009

i love my phone.

it may come off as weird. but ince when have i been normal?

i have been using my phone for a while now. 2 yrs or so. n i saw a phone yang well, looks better. so anyway, i decided to buy it. and you know what? i feel so guilt stricken.

my old phone has been with me through ups and down. i think it has atleast half my soul in it.

chop- i was feeling down, n i was feeling in need of TLC from my Adam(i was calling his name dalam hati hoping that telepathy works) and poof! he baru je called. wow. talk about intuition.

so anyway. the phone has so much of my soul that i feel parting with it is gonna be so painful. so this is what i decided. im keeping my old phone in use just for contacting my bf. n the new phone to contact the rest of you. i just cant bear to even think of letting my phone go.

i love it so much, im gonna name her. she looks like an Abigail to me. so Abigail it is.

Abigail, dont you worry. im still gonna take a good care of u. im gonna make sure a lot of love(and maybe swear words during fights) flows trough you.

i love you Abigail.



2 comments:

Pages - Menu