Wednesday, September 30, 2009

cute guys and jeans shop

CUTE YOUNG MALE SPECIES SHOULD NEVER BE ALLOWED TO WORK IN STORES SELLING JEANS.

me n my mother were in KLCC shopping for some stuff for my dad's birthday. long story short, i sauntered into GAP looking for jeans(for myself. sheesh talk ab
out self indulged).

well, there was this really boyishly cute guy(re:adam, ur way cuter. dont worry) working there. he came over and asked me whether he could do anything for me(in my mind i screamed "plenty!!!" heehee), and so he was my sales assistant for the day.

i told him i was looking for jeans. and he.asked.me.what.my.size.w
as. u know, im not fat or anything like that, but it was just after Raya and due to a very fine gastronomical holiday in Indonesia im bloated like a dead fish. so it is no surprise at all that the question caught me off guard.

i hesitated for a moment, and told him my size. and then, it was his turn to hesitate. oh my god. i swear it was the longest 3 seconds ever. he eyed me suspiciously. like he was thinking how can someone like me have such a gigantic err.. behind. he handed me a couple of jeans. and i went into the fitting room to try them on. it was loose. so i went out of the
fitting room, told him rather smugly that it was loose. and left. i dont think i can come in and tell him the diameter of my ass again.



so, let this be a lesson to clothes retailer worldwide. do not let any cute guys work in your shop, or u'll lose a not-that-fat-just-pretty-bloated customer like me.


3 comments:

Pages - Menu